Trolling motor bracket, and two Happy Troller Trolling Plates

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Trapper, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Trapper

Trapper

0   0   0

No bites yet, how about $175 for all three?

Get ready for some spring trolling. I no longer have any use for the following items and I thought i'd give you guys a shot before selling them elsewhere.

#1 Garelick Kicker Motor Lift , and it is brand new. A picture of it is on Page 486 of the recent Bass Pro Shops Cataog (Item #21-529-712-00). It is for motors up to 20 horsepower and mounts directly to your transom. $75, either pick it up or add shipping

#2 Happy Troller Trolling plate. Large size for motors over 50HP. A picture of it can be seen on Page 479 of the recent Bass pro Shops Catalog. This mounts onto your lower unit of either an outboard motor or an outdrive for an I/O. Slightly used. $65 and either pick it up or add shipping.

#3 Happy Troller Trolling plate. Small size for motors under 50HP, though I used this during the summer for faster trolling speeds while pulling jets and dipsey's. A picture of it can be seen on Page 479 of the recent Bass pro Shops Catalog. This mounts onto your lower unit of either an outboard motor or an outdrive for an I/O. Slightly used. $65 and either pick it up or add shipping.

Thanks for looking.

Trapper

2. Trapper

Trapper

0   0   0

Will consider a reasonable trade or offer.

Thanks for looking.

Trapper

3. dexterm16

dexterm16

0   0   0

where do you live? is all the hardware with the motor lift? I am interested in this

4. Trapper

Trapper

0   0   0

#1 and #2 are sold. Any interest or offers?

Trapper