Trolling Combos for sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by OHMC 1st VP, Apr 30, 2008.

1. OHMC 1st VP

OHMC 1st VP

0   0   0

I have two pair of matched trolling outfits that I don't need hanging around anymore. All four are Diawa Great Lakes 47-LC's on pairs of matched rods. The two on the left are on Quantim Affinity 8' Dipsy rods, the two on the right are 7' 6" Cabela's Depthmaster Trolling Series. All four reels are spooled with braided line, ready to fish right now. Nothing wrong with any of the reels...these are the older Diawa's with the old style drags, not the new lighter drag systems. Two of the eyelets on one of the depthmasters were re-wrapped, so the thread doesn't match exactly anymore...other than that, both rods and reels show a little use. Quantums are newer than the Depthmasters, less cosmetic wear therefore. These combos have landed a lot of muskies! Pick your pair for $150...if you want all 4 before someone buys two of them we'll talk. I'm not selling them individually.

[​IMG]

2. For my Son

For my Son Fish to enjoy time with my boy.

0   0   0

I am interested in the Quatam Affinity combo's. Where are you located?

3. triton175

triton175 STX 206 Viper

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

I believe "nerk ahia" means Newark, Ohio - east of Columbus.

4. NUM1FIRE

NUM1FIRE FIREFIGHTER/1ST RESPONDER

0   0   0

i would of never guessed that

5. OHMC 1st VP

OHMC 1st VP

0   0   0

Newark Ohio is correct...however, I am currently negotiating a price for all four combos to one buyer...who is willing to pick them up at my house Friday. If that deal falls through...I will be at the OHMC board of trustees meeting at Deer Creek Lodge golf resort just off of 71, one exit past Rt 13 on Sunday. That would be about half way between us, you could pick them up there. I'll be running the meeting from 10 AM till around 4 PM. If you are interested, I'll post tomorrow whether they are still available.

6. OHMC 1st VP

OHMC 1st VP

0   0   0

Sold to a new muskie fisherman~thanks for looking!