close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

trohy golden rainbow at wallace lake released

Discussion in 'Steelhead Talk' started by freyedknot, Feb 28, 2009.

1. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

rophy Golden Rainbow Trout Caught and Released at Wallace Lake! Thanks to the stranger only known as “Tall Fred the tile layer”, the trophy golden (palomino) rainbow trout is still swimming in Wallace Lake to make another angler’s day. “Tall Fred” caught and released the now legendary trout while fishing off a platform on Monday, to the awe of the group of retired regulars that witnessed the feat. I think we need a name for this fish at this point…either “The Golden Buck” or “Ole Goldie” will work, and he’ll be out there luring the anglers (who think it’s the other way around). Anyways, a big thank you goes out to “Tall Fred” for his sportsman-like decision to release the fish and I look forward to hearing from the next lucky angler who encounters this fish down the trail (see the images below for a photo of this fish upon it's initial release in Wallace Lake).

2. Dock Time

Dock Time Senior Member

I don't see the pics Van?

3. Dock Time

Dock Time Senior Member

P.S And I see that you are close to catching up to my trader rating! I will have to empty out my garage to stay ahead of you!

Dock

4. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster