Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling off some more gear that I haven't used and won't likely be using any time soon:

- set of "custom" triple gimbal-mount rod holders. Made of 1/8" thick 1.75" ID aluminum tubes welded to 1/4" thick plate sitting on 1.5" OD downtube. Never used and still need a little work to be fishable. Selling for $30 each, cost me $32 each in materials alone. Pics won't attach here - PM or text me for pics. Contact info follows below.
- set of aluminum gimbal-mounts with plates drilled for mounting downriggers. 1/4" thick plate welded on 1.5" OD, 1/4" thick downtube. Never used and still need a little work to be fishable.$20 for the set.
- set of Smith stainless steel flush gimbal mounts. Like new. $30 for the pair.
- set of cedar big boards. Unsure of manufacturer - likely homemade. They're collapsible, in ready-to-use condition and appear to have recently been varnished/sealed. $75? What are they worth?

Local pick up only or can meet in the Cleveland area. I live in Mentor near routes 306 and 84. PM or call/text (740-five eight nine-6870) for (more) pictures and/or more information.

Thanks,
Dave

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts