Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
16ft fiberglass tri hull with 70hp chrysler motor.used on mosquito lake. i had boat for 13 yrs.just bought 23ft lake erie boat need to make room. boat runs excellent.trailor is a shorelander new in 2000.good fishing boat. includes 6gal gas tank 2 batteries. asking 500.00or b.o.call me at 330-544-3262 or 330-507-6322. email [email protected]

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
having a tough time on how to post pics any help would be apprec.new to posting pics thanks.

·
Registered
789 Posts
ramjoe,

Start a thread in this forum titled "How Do I Post Pix" & I'd bet a mod or someone will respond faster than you could guess. Or use search function, easy to follow directions have probably already been posted several hundred times. I always use the trial & error method of posting so I really can't attempt to offer advise in a post.

Fisherball

·
Time to fish!
4,987 Posts
when you reply to a thread there is a box below that says aditional options there is a bar there that says manage attachments click that and go to the pic and download it it should attach itself to the post

or just link them to a websight the pics are on

·
Registered
278 Posts
Do you have any clue what this boat weighs? I'm limited for towing, and total weight with trailer, boat, and motor cannot exceed 1500 lbs. I know it's a long shot, but I figured I'd ask. ;)

edited to say nevermind... my new truck is on its way. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts