Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,861 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just out of curiosity, and a lot of trial and error, I have come to the conclusion that baits, lures, and presentation trend for unspecified amounts of time. Not saying that any one thing won't work, more so that things increase and decrease in production.

For example, last year I caught two great bass on a bass stopper pre rigged plastic worm. I haven't caught bleep on one of those in years. Some of the baits my dad used, like a south bend super duper, are starting to work for me again, when they haven't in years.

I'm not saying that some things simply work and always will. A bobbed and worm works and produces, always has. What do you guys think?

Mr. A

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
Rapala shad raps and original minnows have worked consistently for me for at least 25 years, as have various spinners and spoons. They're not right for every situation, but when one was called for , they've worked. There have been a few that seem to wane after time, but that may be because the next shiney object that they come out with distracts me !!

·
Double lunger
1,560 Posts
Caught 50 on a bass stopper at aep a couple weeks ago. They still work :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

1 - 3 of 3 Posts