close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Tremont City

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by amazing189, Oct 10, 2004.

1. amazing189

amazing189 Member

Fished a private lake in Tremont City with my family Saturday. We caught 30 or so channels on cut bluegill using the old Zebco 33's. They were all in the 3# - 6# range. When my sister in-law (easy guys, she's only 14 :) ) hooks up with what she thinks is another channel. It turns out to be a largemouth....4.8 on the scale. Needless to say she was stoked! We all had a blast. Thought I'd give her some props on here....she definately outfished us all! :eek:
    Danny

Attached Files:

2. Thats a good looking bass. Looks and sounds like everyone had fun. Nothing better than getting a picture with a fish and being all smiles. I just hope she doesn't rub it in all the time. My g/f still rubs it in when she out fishes me. A sister in law would have to be worse. Congrats to everyone.

3. how do you find these women who like to fish? If you know of any extra ones age 18-26 send them my way!!!! :D

sounds like a great day

4. rockbass

rockbass Banned

It is a good thing you said that cuz they just build em better these days and you can't always tell the age by a simple pic! :eek:

sounds like a hell of a good fishing day. nice channels topped by a nice bass sounds awesome!

Oh yeah, I am with Polesnatcher on this!

5. amazing189

amazing189 Member

Hey Rockbass...whereabouts are you. I saw your post in the trade a trip. I'd like to catch some cats, but it's hard for me to go too far from home, with the little ones & all.
    Danny