close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Treestands, Decoys, Target Stand, Compound Bow

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by BarrelRoll, Aug 15, 2008.

1. BarrelRoll

BarrelRoll

0   0   0

I have two stands that im looking to sell. they are brand new and already assembled. I work for Dicks and I bought the displays, they come with the straps and the harnesses. I just never got them up in the woods. One of the stands is a 15' basic stand, nothing special just the platform for you to sit on and a footrest. and the other stand is the 15' Deluxe hunter. It is an extra wide platform, shooting rail, footrest, padded back rest(i believe), and accessory bags that go on the sides. The basic stand goes for $60, and the other goes for $200. I am looking to get $175 for both.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have a Fred Bear 32" Mossy Oak Break Up compound bow. 29" draw, 70 lb. draw weight; Machined 6061-T6 aluminum riser; Light, strong carbon quad straight limbs; Grip (right hand only) is comfortable elasto-polymer; 28-30" adjustable draw length; 3/8" carbon rod cable guard with ShockStop; SpeedCam offers 75% let-off; New Mossy Oak Break-Up finish; Premium TechTwist string. IBO is 293 F.P.S. It also comes with a Whisker Biscuit arrow rest, string silencers, quiver, about 17 arrows(6 uncut), release, case, and also including a bow stand. Looking to get $225 for all.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Looking to sell a R&M Target PCV Target stand. 1 1/4" Never Used. SOLD

I have 11 Mallard Decoys by Flambeau(5Hens, 6 Drakes), includes decoy bag. Never Used $30.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have 6 Magnum Series Canada Geese Decoys by Flambeau. includes decoy bad and weight string. Never Used SOLD

Im located in Amherst/Lorain area, pick up on the treestands and bow the rest can be shipped. PM for more info or email me at khnelson131@hotmail.com

2. I'll take the goose floaters. I sent you a pm with my phone number. Please give me a call. I'd like to set up a meeting today.
    Thanks.

Kevin

3. Millrat

Millrat

0   0   0

What brand are the stands?

4. BarrelRoll

BarrelRoll

0   0   0

Goose decoys and Target stand are sold.

Thanks

5. swhetstone1

swhetstone1

0   0   0

What is your location? I might be interested in the compound bow.

6. Millrat

Millrat

0   0   0

It says in his post he is in the Amherst/Lorain area.
    :)

7. BarrelRoll

BarrelRoll

0   0   0

the treestands are comfort zone.

bump

8. Thanks for the dekes Kyle. Good doing business with you.

9. Got One

Got One

0   0   0

PM sent ........