close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

trash can suprise

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by elyfishingmaster, May 18, 2005.

1. elyfishingmaster

elyfishingmaster Junior member

today my aunt took me and my lil brother to a park im my town. she cleaned out her car and me and my brother fished. We heard he scream when she went to throw the garbage away and said there is something here. We tipped over the can and seen it was a hampster. we put it in a bucket and took it home. we are now taking care of it.

My point is what is the world coming to if people think they can just throw pets away. I dont know why anyone would want to do that. Is there anything we could do to report that.

P.S we picked up all the the garbage

2. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

That's actually pretty sad.

Kind of ironic coming from me, since I'm a snake owner and if the "items" are to big I crack them in the head with a hammer so they won't hurt the snake... but really just throwing away any animal is terrible.

3. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

i hate seeing people leave their pets like that.. the least they can do is drop those pets off at a shelter..
    same goes for aquarium fish.. people often wonder how some exotic species are here in their waters.. this is the reason .. old pets..

4. catking

catking Banned

That's just not right ........ Glad you happened along ............. THE CATKING !!! :)

5. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

CARP!!!!!!!

lol sorry couldn't help my self Akster :D

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  6. You sure it's not a baby rat :)

Steve

7. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

Maybe he ran away from home and what lookin for lunch and got trapped....WHAT?...it could happen OK maybe not.LOL..........we found a skunk in a trash can one time scared the crap out of me when i took the lid off.... im ust suprised i didnt get sprayed

8. My guess is the hamster crawled into the garbage bag and inadvertently got trhown out. It just does not seem to make sense as to why someone would just throw it in the trash can as opposed to the many other ways to get rid ot it. If in fact that it was intentional then it is pretty ridiculous.

9. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

a part time castalia policeman was seen throwing kittens out of his car window while he was driving at 60 mph on st. rt. 2 . what an idiot. saw this on the news last night.

10. Some people treat animals the way they should be treated...
    hmnmnmn Now thats an idea...

11. Here's one I ran into while fishin' the other night. Went down to a local creek.....smelled dead fish. Took a couple more steps and saw a pile of goldfish, suckers and 'gils........and a good size flatty. Not a monster, but I sure would not mind catchin' him. Why would someone just dump the fish?????? The creek was 30' away.......why just dump them???? Doesn't make any sense to me.

12. BottomBouncer
    Sounds like someone didn't want to "clean" one fish... and tossed the bait out too... That is the kind of sportsman this state needs to real in and eliminate :mad: