Transom Saver for sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Frozentoze, Nov 29, 2007.

1. Frozentoze

Frozentoze

0   0   0

$12 for transom saver.

I scrapped my old tracker this summer and hung on to some of the better components in the event I could use them in my next boat. I got my next boat now, and these are the surplus items. I'm going to post each item for sale here for about a week, then I'll move them to eBay to run after that.

I am located in Norton, OH, near Akron. I would really like local pickup or delivery for the items, but if I must ship it could be worked out on a case by case basis, and I am happy to combine shipping on multiple items.

This listing is for the transom saver. The motor end looks like every other transom saver Ive ever seen. The trailer end is set up with a Y-yoke and fit over a roller my trailer had. This is also a very common configuration for a trailer / transom saver. The unit I have is 23" from yoke on trailer end to bolt on motor end. Includes both the wire lanyard and the rubber bungee cord pictured.

Feel free to post or send me a PM with questions or interest. Thanks for looking.

Link to transom saver:
    http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q166/Frozentoze/PICT0779.jpg
    [​IMG]

2. chaunc

chaunc Staff Member

0   0   0

3. fowltalk

fowltalk Banned

0   0   0

if the first gentleman to reply doesn't get together with you....i will. i'm in your backyard-Wadsworth. let me know. tx, Dean 330-441-1674.

4. Frozentoze

Frozentoze

0   0   0

Thanks for all the interest. Item is sold.