close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

trailer?

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by BASS ASSAIN, Jun 7, 2007.

1. BASS ASSAIN

BASS ASSAIN

0   0   0

I'm looking for a trailer for my buddies 12' alluminum boat. Looking at one at harbor freight on sale for 299.00. does anyone have for around that price or for less? all help would be appreciated.

2. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

0   0   0

Check with Lake Raider on here. He had one for sale a while ago. Not sure if he still has it but it was around that price or less I believe. Do a search on this area and you'll find it.

3. leeabu

leeabu

0   0   0

I built a 4 by 8 trailer from Harbor freight. It turned out nice and was a fun project. However when tring to find bearing buddies, I found the wheels and hubs were not standard US sizes. I was never able to find bearing buddies for it and suspect any wheel, hub, bearing parts are going to be hard to find. I an considering buying a complete axel and wheel assebly from Northern Tool and replacing mine.

4. elkhtr

elkhtr

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

hey bass, where are you located? I am in cleveland. I have a trailer with 12" wheels, which I bought last summer and used 2X, then bought another boat/trailer and no longer need this one. I will post some pics in the next day or so. I paid $300 for the trailer. I put new lights on it and have a spare for it. I used it for a 14' aluminum boat, and it did great. PM me with any questions or if you are interested. -Keith

5. elkhtr

elkhtr

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

Sorry for the delay, got stuck at work yesterday. Work always seems to get in the way of all the important stuff i need to do. Anyway, here are the pics, I hope they upload 1st try. Let me know anyone needs any more info. I had it registered as homemade with no problems, and I'm pretty sure I can find the receipt from having it weighed on a certified scale, to save the trouble of that. The reason for it being listed as homemade, I couldnt find any ID numbers or plates on it, and it did not look like there ever was one on it. The boat is not for sale at this time. It is a 14' meyers- for reference.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]