close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Trailer Wanted

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by shroomhunter, Mar 25, 2005.

1. shroomhunter

shroomhunter USMC 1979-1983

0   0   0

Looking for a trailer (preferably used) that I can use to haul my Coleman Crawdad boat, as well as other lightweight lawnmowers etc. I will be pulling it behind a Jeep Cherokee so I don't want anything real heavy.I am in the Central Ohio area but travel to Northeast Ohio (Wooster, Massillon areas). I can redo lights and welding if it's in bad but repairable shape. Send a PM and thanks for any help.
    Jeff

2. TheKing

TheKing

0   0   0

mushroomman,
    Cool handle! :cool: It's almost time for the roons, eh? Where are they?
    I have an old trailer. It is a Sears unit from the early 1960's. I put new tires and tubes and springs on it two years ago, so they are in great shape. It is not much to look at, but it is functional and could be fixed up a bit. It is 4 x 8 ft with a 1 ft wall. The load capacity is probably 1/4 ton (500 lbs). I have put more on it but it swayed a bit.
    The only problem is that it is filled with some junk. You can have it if you take the junk to the dump.

3. getinjiggy

getinjiggy

0   0   0

You know for about 200 bucks you can get one at Harbor Frieght. Ive got one I haul my mowers and gokart around on! There made in China but I think there very good quality for the money. Glenn

4. Character Zero

Character Zero Smallie Phan

0   0   0

i work with a guy that has a trailor that he used for lawn services. he has it for sale for 300.... i can get more info for you if you need it..........Johnstown............PM Me...

5. JV1

JV1

0   0   0

Not sure what part of ohio your in...but if this trailer would help you out i believe you can have it free ..... no trailer is better than a free trailer trailer

6. shroomhunter

shroomhunter USMC 1979-1983

0   0   0

Thanks everyone for the help. I have sent PM's to TheKing and JV1.
    Please give me a call or email.
    Thanks again for all the responses to my request. I sold my pickup truck and can no longer haul the crawdad in the back and was really bumming untill the wife said I could put a hitch on her Jeep(Thanks Honey). Now I can fish the AEP ponds this spring from my crawdad :D
    Jeff

7. TheKing

TheKing

0   0   0

mushroonman -
    It's not a looker, but it works. The tires are newer and so are the shocksprings. It doesn't have modern shocks, just those springs you see underneath.
    [​IMG][​IMG]