close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

trailer tire needed

Discussion in 'Boats and Motors' started by freyedknot, May 30, 2005.

1. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

been searching for an A78 x 13 trailer tire. but NOT a carlisle brand. boat us, west marine and walmart all sell carlisle. if search boat us and west marine their sites are both exactly the same??????any place around northeast ohio have another brand ?? and what size is that in a radial tire?

2. do you have any tractor supply stores up there?...if so they will have it if not they can get it

3. Try Hamad Tire In Akron..they Can Getcha 1

4. You might have better luck and even a better price buying a wheel/tire combo. I bought 4 mounted tires on painted wheels (14") two years ago from Redneck Trailers for about $150 incl. shipping. Without actually looking, I am going to say that they're Goodyear tires, but I know for sure that they are not Carlisle.

Another shot is LA Productions in Akron. Collier Road next to Akron Tractor. He probably has what you need.

5. Found No Number For La Productions.hamad Is 330-733-7756

6. Ken

Ken KLN

goodyear have a trailer tire haven't had any problems with them used carlise and had two blow outs found a web page on campong world where carlise is knows to blow

7. Ken

Ken KLN

goodyear have a trailer tire haven't had any problems with them used carlise and had two blow outs found a web page on camping world where carlise is knows to blow