close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Trailer For Sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by BassBlaster, Aug 14, 2007.

1. This is just the next thing on the list to make room for the new boat. The deck is 55" wide and 13' long with a gate / ramp on the back for loading. Last season this trailer got new lights and wiring, new jack, new tongue, new chains and three new tires. I used it to haul my little boat around and to haul my quads. It will fit 2 quads with no problem. Below are pics of the trailer. (notice the little gravel pad where it is parked, that's where the new boat needs to go) I also included a pic of it loaded to show it can handle 2 quads. Price is $500 obo. Make me an offer I can't refuse, I really gotta make room fast!!!
    [​IMG][​IMG]

2. JBJ

JBJ

0   0   0

If you get a chance to come by the store, bring a picture of the trailer with stats and contact info. We've helped a couple of guys sell their stuff quick to other customers this year.

Wish I knew of somebody looking for such a trailer to get it off your hands, Dennis.

3. lrigsby

lrigsby

0   0   0

$300.00 ? I'll have it out of your way quick.

4. lrigsby

lrigsby

0   0   0

If you want to accept the offer, my ph. is 419-230-9867.

5. supercanoe

supercanoe

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

I want to look at your trailer, call me 507-5640.

Ryan

6. Several pm's and phone calls but it is still here. Need to get rid of this thing. Really nice trailer, come check it out!!

7. Trailer sold, thanks guys.

8. JBJ

JBJ

0   0   0

Good deal. There's an obstacle out of the way.

9. Yep Blaise, I'm gettng a little excited. Just about got everything in line to bring the new boat home. Well, it will be new to me. It's an 87. But it's an actual bass boat and I'll actually be able to go fish where I want. With the little Pelican I was forced to stay on small waters and even then was limited to where I could go. Can't wait. Season is quickly coming to an end this year but I have a feeling, come spring, my wife will never see me!!!