close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Trailer for Sale

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by Angler Ron, Jul 25, 2005.

1. Angler Ron

Angler Ron

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

I am putting this back on the site at a reduced price.
    I have a 1976 Bassmaster Boat and 2001 Load Rite Trailer for sale. The boat is 15'6" and I am selling it in a as is condition, transom has soft spot around drain plug. The trailer will handle a 16'6" with ease. The trailer will have the light connection, chains and a spare tire that go with it. The tire hasn't touch the road since I bought it. The axle is set up that you grease the hubs once a year or 3000 miles which ever comes first. The boat will have the running lights, new seats this year, bilge pump (new this year) but no motor.
    I have the titles to both items.
    The trailer is galvanized and so are the wheel rims.
    I am asking $600.00 for both. I am selling these together not separately. (This is in response to a question that I received)eariler.
    I have included some photos. If you have any questions, send me a PM or e-mail: rgibson@qn.net

Thanks,
    Ron

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  2. Angler Ron

Angler Ron

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

I am putting this back on the site at a reduced price.
    I have a 1976 Bassmaster Boat and 2001 Load Rite Trailer for sale. The boat is 15'6" and I am selling it in a as is condition, transom has soft spot around drain plug. The trailer will handle a 16'6" with ease. The trailer will have the light connection, chains and a spare tire that go with it. The tire hasn't touch the road since I bought it. The axle is set up that you grease the hubs once a year or 3000 miles which ever comes first. The boat will have the running lights, new seats this year, bilge pump (new this year) but no motor.
    I have the titles to both items.
    The trailer is galvanized and so are the wheel rims.
    I am asking $600.00 for both. I am selling these together not separately. (This is in response to a question that I received)eariler.
    I have included some photos. If you have any questions, send me a PM or e-mail: rgibson@qn.net

Thanks,
    Ron

3. Angler Ron

Angler Ron

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

Just Wanted To Let Everyone Know, It Has Found A Buyer. :)
    Thanks,
    Ron