close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

trading 2004 sportster for cherokee

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by peon, Nov 12, 2008.

1. peon

peon account delete

0   0   0

i have a 2004 harley sportster 883 and i am wanting to trade it for a jeep cherokee.. i am wanting a trail rig so the body doesnt matter i plan to beat it off of trees and such.. hoping for something midly built with 33's or bigger... but will consider most trades

2. How much do you want for the bike?

3. peon

peon account delete

0   0   0

i was selling for $4500 but i have dropped to $3500 id just like to get rid of it.. i bought it in 04 new and only have put about 7000 miles on it! ... and i am wanting a trail rig so either a trade for one or cash to buy one.. i guess i never posted it for sale here.. i did every were even ebay.. only got bidded upto 2 grand.. this pic doesnt show the new emblems but it has nice chrome emblems[​IMG]

4. One Legged Josh

One Legged Josh Senior Member

0   0   0

I have a 93 XJ with a 5" Rubicon express lift and 31" mudders. New motor has 25K miles on it. Let me know if you want to see some pics, and the rest of the Mod list. Rocker panels are rusted interior is good. Chrysler 8.25 rear end. 33's would fit easy.

5. peon

peon account delete

0   0   0

yea post up some pics and mod list...

6. peon

peon account delete

0   0   0

here is a better pic.. with emblems and new seat/sissy bar
    [​IMG]

7. peon

peon account delete

0   0   0

pm's sent to one legged josh... possible trade???

8. peon

peon account delete

0   0   0

vinton county , here is the pic with the pipes and $3500 is my lowest price...
    that price is a drop from what i wanted.. and i owe on it still so im not going below that price. i am giving it away at that price..

[​IMG]

9. peon

peon account delete

0   0   0

well im thinking josh is a bit to far for me to meet up with .. for us to see the trade items before making a deal... id also really like something with some 33's at least... anyone?? anyone know someone looking to buy a cheap bike... this one is a great bike....