close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Trader ratings in the "Marketplace"

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BigChessie, Aug 8, 2005.

1. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

Wondering what everyone would do if this happened to them. Lets just say that "Joe" gets a notification that "He" has had trader feedback left. "He" is thinking that a guy "He" had just bought a few items from has added something. "He" opens it and what does "He" find? :mad: A NEGATIVE comment left from a "person" that "He" has NOT even closed a deal with!!! To top it off it comes from "someone" that has ZERO posts and joined the board LESS THAN A MONTH AGO!!! :confused: "Joe" has made several deals, both buying, selling and bartering. More than what "his" feedback reflects. ALL of them being postive and great for ALL parties involved. Now what is "Joe" supposed to do?? To ANYONE that does not know "Joe", they will think that he can't be trusted or dealt with now!!! :( Looks like it is member beware, :rolleyes: DON'T ever get busy, Don't EVER forget to return a e-mail, DON'T ever have any computer problems, DON'T ever wait to hear back from SOMEONE else to see if you can work a deal with ANYONE else BEFORE you sell something, DON'T ever have a life or ANY personal problems to deal with before you can return someones e-mails. BY ALL MEANS DROP EVERYTHING AND CATER TO EVERY SINGLE PERSON YOU EVER EVEN THINK ABOUT MAKING A DEAL WITH!! AND BY NO MEANS DO NOT HAVE MORE THAN 1 DEAL GOING ON ANYONE AT THE SAME TIME.

2. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Uh, ok...so I assumed this has happened, or is this "joe" really ficticious?

If it has, please PM me the details.

3. BigChessie

Pm sent to ya boss

4. ShakeDown

Rating removed/restored. Feedback wasn't warranted in this case, as there was never a deal made to begin with.

5. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

I am shocked. I dealt with BigChessie and it was nothing but positive. He's honest and doesn't lie about what he has to sell. He'll even work with you on picking it up, etc. It's a good thing the mods righted a wrong!

6. BigChessie

Thanks Crank (psst your check is in the mail)

7. lol now thats damn funny man, damn funny. And that sucks that that had to happen to "Joe".

8. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

I saw that too buddy. I was going to ask you about it. Guys Big Chessie, or "Big ChEEsie" as I used to think, is a real stadn up guy. I was shocked to see that & very happy it was fixed.

9. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

10. BigChessie

Looks like it can't be just left alone, "Joe" got ANOTHER negative feedback!! Amazing. Just for the record, here is a copy of the e-mail I sent you dated 07-31-05. This is what your calling poor comunication???

ColsFire911@aol.com wrote:
    > Sorry I have not gotten back with you, I was waiting on my stepson to come
    > home from his dads. I wanted him to shoot it and see if he wants to give it a
    > try this year. He is 13 and started hunting with me when he was 11. He has gun
    > hunted and killed deer but has not tried bow hunting yet. I did run across a
    > boat to duck hunt out of that is bigger than what we have now. I was thinking I
    > would sell it to get the boat since he really likes duck hunting. If I can talk
    > the guy down some I'll sell the bow. Where are you located? Thanks

Your response is as follows:

i live in westminster md. do you have any pics of the bow? hunting season is fast approaching here in maryland. any idea when you'll know if you want to sell it? thanks, d*** w******man

Did it ever cross your mind perhaps the other guy I was referring too may not have gotten back to me fast enough for our liking?? If you want the bow I'll still sell it to you, I could care less either way but WHY ARE YOU ON A OHIO BOARD?? They don't have a Maryland board??

11. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

yo big cheEsieman.. :D don't sweat the small stuff.. and like you said, the dood is in Maryland.. what's he gonna do, drive over here to pick up?? it doesn't make any sense.. :rolleyes:

12. BigChessie

I know but it still sucks to think someone believes you did them wrong.

13. What sucks is somebody giving you negative feedback for no "real" reason, and the mods having to keep fixing it. Personnally, if thats the way the guy is going to be, he should be booted. We don't need people like that around here. This site runs smooth and I would like to see it keep it up. Seems like this guys is just here to cause problems. Sounds like a guy you should be getting the money from first and not send out the bow until you get it. Who knows, I could be wrong. He could turn out to be your bestfriend lol. :D :p

14. BigChessie

Could be....look at AK and myself now oh oh wait a minute...bad example lol

15. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

funnyman over there isn't he?? Mr. Comedian alright!!.. :p

16. You know at least you recieve feedback. I sold tails to guys on here to recieve nothing! Its petty, but its nice to know that people think good when there buying from you or plan to. Glenn

17. ShakeDown

Taken care of I hope (again!)

Chess, if this continues let me know please. If the deal isn't salvagable at this point, I'd tell the guy thanks but no thanks and move on to the next interested party.

18. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Bigchessie,

I would ask the guy to come down & talk to you about it. :D Something tells me when he sees this mountain of a dude with guns bigger than Hulk Hogans he's going to be headed abck to MD real quick!!!!!!!!

19. BigChessie

20 years ago I would have had to make a road trip.lol I'm to old and passive now adays. Thats why I have my Chessie's Just ask AK about them. lol

20. BigChessie

Just for the record I'm over it and this stuff is bound to happen from time to time when dealing on the net'. No harm done I guess I just over reacted. Aug is a tough month for me.