close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Trade erie fishing for deer or waterfowl hunt

Discussion in 'Trade-A-Trip - Share trip with another OGF member' started by birddog, May 10, 2005.

1. I want to trade guided Deer or waterfowl hunt for Lake Erie Fishing. I have pleanty of land to hunt on in Central and Southern Ohio. Last year I personally shot 3 deer one of which was a nine point buck. I would like to trade a deer hunt for some Lake fishing. I also do a lot of waterfowl hunting and would be willing to take you on a goose hunt which would include all decoys and calling. All you would have to bring is you favorite goose gun and shells. email me joentac@sbcglobal.net.

2. I am looking for someone to trade me trips. I would take people fishing in my boat in lake erie. If I could have a place to deer hunt.

3. you can go to erie with rex and i this summer i have 19'6" cutty w/downrigs etc. eyes/perch/steelies...looks like hunt would be next year!! deer or birds i love both!!! will be unwinterizing boat soon if this weather stays!! :B

4. P.S. i AM NOT a pro guide...just a guy that loves to fish and meet others who do!!