close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

tractor prices

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by paul r, Mar 10, 2005.

1. paul r

paul r

0   0   0

could anyone give me a web site to find out what a massey ferguson tractor is worth i am going to sell it for my daughter in law and i need to get a starting price from somewhere i want to find out if i am in the ballpark on the price that i will be asking for it thank you very much for any help

2. cat daddy

cat daddy

0   0   0

check in the farm trader magazine , it is like the one for cars . they sell them at most stores.

3. Papascott

Papascott

0   0   0

What model, year, extras???

Scott

4. paul r

paul r

0   0   0

it is a model 231 s i beleive it is a 2001 it has 151.7 hours on it 45hp it come with a bush hog same year same hours they bought it to cut a 5 acre tract but they had a big pole barn put up and a swimming pool and just dont need anything that big we cut with a small john deere now i think he gave 10thou for it when he bought looks like new just sittting in the pole barn now on the paperwork it says the pto hp is 42@2250 8 forward speeds and 2 reverse speeds the paperwork has a bunch more stuff on it which i dont know what it means any help would be appreciated i was thinking about calling a dealer for a price i know they would offer rock bottom for it thank you very much for replying

5. GO FISH

GO FISH

0   0   0

I checked in the trader online, equipment trader . I found 3 231 models listed for sale. Prices ranged from 8000.00 - 10500.00, that seems to be the right range for the hours and condition you described. I have a 230 diesel and I would expect to get around that for mine if I were to sell it. Hope this helps.

6. bigjohn513

bigjohn513

0   0   0

i just bought a 230 (62hp) with a front end loader for 6500...great tractor's