close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Tracker Pro Crappie 175

Discussion in 'Boats and Motors' started by tech187, Aug 27, 2005.

1. I am thinking about buying one of these boats. Does anyone out there have one of these and if so what is your opinion? Looks like this boat has everything I could want, but the new ones are expensive. A new one with a 9.9hp 4 stroke would be over $10,000.00 after tax and title. Probably going to go the used route if I can find one. Thanks for any info.

2. Zfish has a BassTracker TX17 for sale in the OGF Marketplace. It's a great deal he's got there. Most of the Trackers are pretty much the same from what I've seen just a little different layout inside. Just a thought. He has a picture there also.

3. I did see Zfish's post. If that boat is in as good as shape as it looks in the picture it is well worth $2000. I don't think he will have a problem selling it on ebay. The Pro crappie does have some different features I am look for. It has a much lower deck than a standard bass boat and also has 2 livewells and 2 baitwells which will be really nice for a crappie fisherman like myself. Another really nice feature the pro crappie and a lot of other newer tracker boats come with is a trailer with a swing away tongue. This will be a must for me to be able to put a 17' boat in my not so deep garage. Thanks for the response.