close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Townhouse for rent in Worthington

Discussion in 'OGF Marketplace' started by CPTN.CROWN, Jul 19, 2005.

1. CPTN.CROWN

CPTN.CROWN

0   0   0

Trying to rent a 2 bedroom 1.5 bath 2 story townhouse in the worthington area. Its right off Smokey Row just south of Billingsley. has had new carpet layed thruout the entire place. Ceiling fans, and fresh paint. There is a small patio on the back. Its renting for 550 a month and deposit is negotable. If you would like some pics I can send em. You could move in now and not pay rent until August, couple of weeks free. Just trying to help a buddy out getting it rented.

Jason

2. catfishcraig

catfishcraig

0   0   0

does he allow pets

i need to relocate im in northwest ohio now

3. CPTN.CROWN

CPTN.CROWN

0   0   0

Pets are no problem, as long as they are house broke ;) Email me with your phone number and Ill give you a call. jholbrook@ohiofinancialgroup.com

One thing I forgot to mention in the original post is that these places have a wood burning fire place in the living room and large eat in kitchen. In the winter time my electric bill runs under 40$ per month(its all electric) we burn a cord or 2 depending on how cold it is. since im home 98% of the time alawys have a fire going. I dont think it goes out :D Also the water is included in rent. And of course have washer and dryer hook ups.

Jason

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  4. Eric E

Eric E

0   0   0

Do they have garages?

5. CPTN.CROWN

CPTN.CROWN

0   0   0

These unit's do not have garages!

Jason

6. CPTN.CROWN

CPTN.CROWN

0   0   0

The townhouse i was talking about has been rented. However he has another one open. Its a end unit. It has been completly remodeled due to a fire few years back. New everything, insulation, drywall, floors, appliances, doors, windows everything was replaced. Also has a bay window. Rent is still 550.00 and deposit is 250 i think! If interested or want pics email me or pm me!

Thanks

Jason