close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Towmaster An Loadstar

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ARGEE, May 2, 2005.

1. Are Those Good Tires?i Cant Figure Out Why I Have So Many Flats

2. sowbelly101

sowbelly101 Keep'n It Reel

my trailstar has the towmasters and i had a helluva time trying to find a replacement for one that went down and was tore up by the fender well. i called the company, think it was greenball and they have to have the dumbest people working there. the size on the tire was st14 f65 and i wanted to find the conversion size to get another tire. well they couldnt tell me what it was and they tried to transfer me to there distibutor in ohio and ended up with some place in florida. definately wont be putting them back on the trailer when its time. took the wheel to several tire places an they told me that the rating sceme for the tire was no longer how tires were rated and they quit that format 20 years ago :rolleyes: ...

sowbelly

3. Hooch

Hooch Fare Thee Well!

Hey Sowbelly, try Cabela's. I just received their Marine Catalog and they had a bunch of trailer tires from Towmaster and Goodyear. -Hooch-

4. sowbelly101

sowbelly101 Keep'n It Reel

thanks, but i said the hell with it and bought one from a tracker dealer. cost me 150 for the tire and wheel, but now i have a spare..

sowbelly

5. bill_gfish

bill_gfish Well, Gee Whiz!

cuz you are running so many things over! :p

bill