towing a camper to the bank.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by freyedknot, Jul 31, 2008.

1. freaking awsome

2. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

what a boo boo!! i would quit after that!

3. Gju42486

Gju42486 Banned

i would say he got hurt.....looks like it landed right on him.....ouch. :C

4. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn Staff Member

I saw the video before. The story with it claimed that there was a guy and his son in the truck. His ego was bruised a bit, and he suffered from severe stupidity. Other than that, both were fine.

5. Hook N Book

Hook N Book The Original Hot Rod Staff Member

Yep, Saw that one a few weeks ago...and then saw the father and son on one of the morning shows a couple of weeks later. He said, he'll never do that again...! :rolleyes:
    I had originally thought someone got seriously hurt, but they both came out alright. ;)

6. Laziness & stupidity strike again !!! Glad they're OK , but I think they need to park & walk in next time.

7. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

we were in Maggie valley one time at a flea market a guy had pulled under a tree with a truck camper(the type that sits in the truck bed) gotten it hung up on a large branch and floored it ,ripped open the whole top and side of the camper he was so mad he backed up and with all his crap falling all over the ground peeled out of the lot leaving a trail of his personal effects in the road

8. ezbite

ezbite the Susan Lucci of OGF

i saw one a few weeks ago on youtube where someone pulled into a gas station, hit the top with a camper and there was a guy fueling at another pump. from the looks of it he got crushed.

9. freyedknot

freyedknot useless poster

i seen a guy hit an overhead with 2 bicycles on top of his suv. it is easy to forget they are there.

10. Looks like someone should be up for the "Bill Engvall" "Here's your sign" Award!!

11. FOSR

FOSR name of Alex

I administer a Subaru Outback board, members there have reported pulling into their garages with bikes on the roof.

Then there are larger mistakes...

http://cellar.org/showthread.php?t=11903

12. Aww come on now fellers...:D How many of you veteran hauler/towers can honestly say you've never encountered a "clearance issue" before?

I normally keep my John Deere in the barn but decided to swing into the garage the other day to grab something and completely forgot the ROPS was locked in the upright position. Doh! I meant to replace that siding above the header anyhow...:eek: :rolleyes:

13. FOSR

FOSR name of Alex

Once at OSU, in the St John Arena, I watched a guy drive a dump truck out of a loading bay whose big rolling door was open _almost_ high enough to clear the truck. The top of the bed caught the door and bowed it out, and the truck bounced back. I wonder what that cost to fix...

14. I broke my Minn kota off the transom pulling out of the garage once. forgot it was is the up position! oops.