well i seen a post about tournament changes and seen many good ideas on it!! i gotta say the biggest thing we need to do is bite the bullit on is the way we treat each other in tournament situations !! over the years as a fisherman and a tourny directer i have seen alot of discourtasy between anglers. and then that same discourtasy tends to roll right over to we treat the directors the same way.it seams the bigger the money the worst this gets! and if the bite is tough look out hide your eyes because it gets really bad. it seams to me the complaining is nothing more than trying to hide the fact that you need to hone your angling skills a bit more. who has ever honed thier skills by cutting people off? who has ever caught more fish and become a better fisherman because they passed some one on plane in a no wake zone? lets please not kill this sport and make it part of a bag limmit lets promte this sport as a fun sport and something that new anglers would want to be part of. i dont beleave many people is gonna want to get up at 4 am on a sunday morning to go to the lake and be treated in a discoutiouse way or go to a wiegh in to see a bunch of bitching and moaning going on!! i think that 90 percent of the proublems would be solved with a touch of coutasy the other 10 percent would be solved if we just start eliminating people from our clubs and circuits that show no signs of fishing in a courtasy way. if this post changes the ways of 1 person that acts that way then we are 1 person closer to a better sport.