close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

tournament shirts

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by bttmline, Feb 24, 2005.

1. bttmline

bttmline E.B.C.C. Founder

jane and i would just like to let ogf tournament fisherpersons we have access to many types of shirts in various price ranges.check out my post in the lounge forum.
    tim

2. i am looking forward to getting turnament shirts done at your shop i seen your work at the minerva sport show and it was second to none that i have seen. great prices great work what more could a fisherman want ? all tho a shirt like a boat doesnt catch fish it sure is nice to be comfortable on the lake! for anglers that are looking for sponcers keep in mind you need to look the part to be the part! sponcers pay as much attention to how a angler looks and presents his or her self as they do to how many fish they catch cover all the aspects to promte your self . shirts and hats from this buissness looks great and would make a sponcer proud to have thier names on it. when you do that for a sponcer other sponcers will notice and want to take part becuase its good for buisness. some times a shirt and a hat are as valuable a tool to a angler as the rod and reel he or she uses.