close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Tournament series suggestion

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BlueSpectrum, May 3, 2005.

1. Please disregard if this has been discussed before......

I have an idea and would like to get your input and suggestions. Would there be any interest in a multi-species tournament series? I thought about this after talking to shakedown at the crappie tournament and he said that the crappie tournament would help evaluate the interest in more tournaments. Would it be very difficult to put on a 4 tournament series for each species?

Here is my suggestion:
    Have a four tournament series with a tournament every month or so. Place finished (even if not in the money) would determine the number of series points you accumulate. The person/team with the most series points can be declared the multi-series champion (and get maybe a plaque or at least bragging rights). The tournaments could be crappie, bass, walleye/sawgeye and catfish. We could pick different lakes for the different species.

Any suggestions or comments would be appreciated. I am not sure how the point system would work or if you would agree with the species breakdown. I also don't know who would decide if this would even be do-able or who orgranizes the events.