close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Tournament Insurance

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by bassangler120, Feb 25, 2008.

1. I am trying to find liability insurance for an upcomming open. Can anyone point me in the right direction or know of company that deals with fishing tournament insurance. thanks

2. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Talk to your own agent. All insurance companys sell this type of insurance. I had to get it several years ago and I believe it was called a blanket liability policy

3. Emil DeLuca
    North American Tournament Association, LLC
    149 Trailswest Drive
    Chesterfield, MO 63017
    www.northamericantournamentassociation.com

For a solo event as you spoke of you "MIGHT?" get the best deal here to simply cover your "bassets" and appease any agencies requiring the insurance.

Please let him know the dobass guy sent you!!! :) I personally have not used this- buyer beware...let us know how it turns out.

nip
    www.dobass.com

4. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

I have been working on this for a few months now . There are some companies online that specialize in this type of coverage . Needless to say , I will never be able to afford what I was quoated through them . I have a few local companies trying to get a policy together for me right now . I will let you know how it goes when I get the quotes back . Until then keep warm and dream of catchin some HAWGS !