close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

toured milton today.

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by bountyhunter, Dec 12, 2007.

1. roamed around the lake nobody at the dam ,but there was one boat off the beach ,looked like he was jiging, NO ICE to be seen.

2. snake69

snake69 Equal opportunity fishing

Probably the same boat I saw Monday. Appeared to be a light colored boat(maybe white or off white/dirty?) maybe 12-14 ft... He was up near the north end of the lake, between the beach and the dam, about 20-30 ft from shore.

3. yep that fits, seen no trailer at grandview or at the one past the golf course. I:M not a milton ,guy [don't know my way around the lake] . is there another launch?

4. snake69

There's another public launch on the main drag. I checked all 3 as I was checking out the water and never saw a vehicle and trailer. Maybe a residential launch? Maybe there's another that I don't know about either.

5. chaunc

chaunc Staff Member

Maybe they got dropped off and they'll get picked up later.;)

6. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

There is a nice launch on the SE side of the lake where the river enters the lake. It's off of Pointview Ave which is off of SE River Rd.

7. snake69

That's one I didn't know about. Have to check it out in case I need to put in there sometime.

8. Nice ramp but tough to get to the dam in cold weather. Most that end is less than 5 feet. LONG ways! Might be a local dock owner.

9. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

That ramp is a looong way from the dam. It is a good launch to use to access the shallows and river in the early springtime for the eyes.

10. snake69

I just looked at one of those random photos on top of the main page posted by Tigger in a boat, a smaller 12-14 ft'er. It closely resembles the one I saw the other day. I'm thinking it said either 05' or 06'. Could be.......?