close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Total Cheese!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ShakeDown, Jul 22, 2004.

1. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

I was flippin through channels a little bit ago, and came across a movie on Sci-Fi that caught my attention....I think it was called Snakehead Terror. The movie was based on the snakehead fish found in MD last year. Difference was, these were about 6-7 feet long, and looked like flatheads in the water. I watched it long enough to see about 4 or 5 of em snatch a fisherman off a dock and eat him alive. Only thing missing, was Godzilla and King Kong :)

2. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Thats funny, I would of been compelled to watch the whole thing. I'll have to check the sci-fi channel listings and see if its going to be reran.

3. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Sounds like my kind of movie!

4. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

that movie aired several months ago,so i didn't watch it again cause i wasn't that bored,and it really skeered me anyway :eek: :D .those were some bad mothers though:eek:
    dragin' people in the water,bitin' through the bottom of boats,chasin' people all over the woods and goin' in their house and eatin' them.godzilla and king kong woulda had them for lunch though :D

5. Fishzilla would have had them deep fried with a cold beer :D

6. bill_gfish

bill_gfish Well, Gee Whiz!

Now see, that is what happens when ya pay the local idiot to dispose of toxic chemicals. He is always dumping them into the lake and mutating something! :D

Bill

7. That sounds almost as bad as the movie about the rino sized killer rabbits

8. Rustyfish,

That movie "Night of the Lupis" ( the one with the giant rabbits) is a classic "B" flick. Peter Graves got his start in that movie. I have fond memories of sitting in front of the tube with a big bag of Doritos trying to cure the Munchies (if you know what I mean). It defined the Cold War "B" movie genre where everything mutated due to atomic testing. Classic entertainment.

Wes

9. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Munchies? What are those :D