Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3 lots of lures and hooks from a collection I bought a couple months back and will not need.

Local pick up is preferred but shipping is no problem as long as buyer pays actual shipping costs and payment is made via PayPal prior to shipment.

PM or text/call me at 740-five eight nine-6870 for more information. I'm in Mentor near routes 306 and 90.

The lots are:
-38 miscellaneous topwater stick baits. Manufacturers include: Heddon, Excalibur/Bill Dance, Rebel, Jitterbug, SPRQ, Matzuo and others that don't label their baits. All appear to be new and unused. $75 for all of them.

-10 new, unopened bags of plastics, including 4 Culprits (2 - 6" black worm, 1 - 6" grape worm, 1 - 7.5" grape shad worm), 3 Berkley Power Baits (7" purple power worm, 8" pumpkinseed power lizard and 3" chartreuse pepper power tube) and 3 Zoom salty super flukes (smokin' shad, glow/chartreuse and white ice). $20 for all.

-9 packages of new worm hooks made by Slug-Go, Gamakatsu and Eagle Claw. Sizes 1/0 and 2/0. 6-8 hooks in each pack; 1 bag has 22. All appear to be new and never used. $10 for all.

Also, I still have a box of 48 Erie Dearies in various sizes and colors for sale. $25 for all which includes the plastic box. All appear to be new and never used. Most are still in unopened packaging.

Attachments

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still for sale. I'm open to something reasonable to get them off my table. Shipping is no problem.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bump to top. Still have all this stuff for sale.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Ohub Campfire mobile app

1 - 3 of 3 Posts