close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Top poster

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by truck, Apr 29, 2005.

1. Anybody know who is the top poster on OGF?

2. Its catking. If you click on the member list you can sort by number of post.

3. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

who'da thunk :rolleyes: :D :D

4. I found out this morning when I had to switch to another pc here at work trying to figure out what was up?Typed in ogf and there it was the amount of members and the top poster :) The King

5. Notice he just asked who the top poster was, didnt mention anything about posting any usefull information.;) :D :D

6. Did you guys happen to notice the people that have replyed to this are on the first page of that list :rolleyes: :)

7. catking

catking Banned

Lets see now............ :rolleyes: .......what in the sam hell was the " useful info " remark about.... :D .........Well, thanks guys , just chaulk up another post ..........:cool: ................ DA KING !!!

8. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Well buddy while the rest of us are fishing your posting. :) Just kidding, the way I am when I'm fishing, I might as well be posting. :( This isnt a kiss the kings rear end thread, but hes alos a heck of a guy. He set me up on a trip to the UP of Michigan, w/ out meeeting me, he didnt know me from Adam, Good guy, too bad hes affraid to fish w/ the like of Flathunter & I, then again our catching record is enough to scare anyone off.

9. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

Truth here guys, Catking has hired an assistant to make post for him. No one could make that many and still (at least claim) to work for a living. Hell I'm retired and he's still 2 time ahead of me. :D

10. Just kidding King, you post lots of usefull info like that one about the..... um lets see, oh the leopard sighting or wait I mean the polar bear, no thats right it was a saber tooth tiger thats it! :D

11. I think he has had more than the 5,383 posts that it says by his name, he has posted at least 10,000 times about his one cast muskie.:p :D

12. :) Can I get a prize for only one post :rolleyes: Just kidding.. Can't post much because I am at work. But you guys make my day. I live here in Indiana and wish we had as much water as you guys!

13. Cant post because you are at work??:confused: Heck i'm at work and post all the time;) just dont tell on me:)
    Welcome aboard

14. Welcome Dnice,most of my post are from work also :) I love these new cars.Had to get a pc installed on my toolbox,to read the ecm's on them ;)

15. Maybe he just posts a lot because he doesn't catch many fish so he has to do something with his free time..... :D :D

Please don't mention 10.25 and 1, we don't need that post to start again.... :D :D

16. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

I make my posts while at school alot of the times.

17. I think Dale hit it on the head... Da King is several people not one :p

18. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

I had to post here to keep my numbers up too ........ ;)

19. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

Mr.fish, i think this was just a way for them too boost thier numbers. you have to keep them numbers up!