close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Took Pigsticker bassin last night.

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by NewbreedFishing, Aug 31, 2007.

1. NewbreedFishing

NewbreedFishing High Speed Angling

Had an up and down day after getting sick from a chineese buffet.
    Left work and made Kerry drive us north to my honey hole. Still wasnt feeling well and the fishing didnt start off with a bang either. Kerry had to drop me off @ the dock because i was having issues. You should have seen him floating/sinking in this small basshunter after i got out:p. Between puke sessions i enjoyed watching him trying to run the motor from the middle of the boat:C Anyway i finally started feeling better and jumped back in and warned him that 'IT WAS ON'.:D Not long after i slam the first nice one of the eve. a chunky 2.7lb bass (pigstickers digi scale). Kerry was struggling all night, i watched in amazement as he lost 3 nice ones.:S We took around 10 fish total but was dissapointed because i never leave this place without a 4 or 5lber and conditions looked prime! my fish were all caught on the 1/4oz. Leeabu shortarm spinnerbait right up in the lilly pads. My journey home was more enjoyable, i wasnt sick anymore and got to hear some of dudes fish stories.

Hey Kerry...can you hang? NewbreedFishing:B

2. Pigsticker

Pigsticker State record bass or bust

Yeah, you got me last night. Me trying to stand up in a plastic boat that is only 1 1/2 ft longer than me and just about as wide was more of a challenge than I was up for. Once I did get settled in it was much more enjoyable. I was having major problems trying to set the hook hard while sitting down indian style in the bottom of the raft. If you wouldve just had a video camera you couldve submitted the clip of me in the boat to "Americas funniest fat people" and won no doubt.

Id love to give it another shot though, anytime.

People, Mitch is not your dads fishing buddy. He's one of the "New Breed" of fisherman, like it or not:) . He's got some skills but he's a better comedian than angler and thats not a crack.

Hey Mitch, only Cherries take multiple pics of bass under 3lbs!:p

Im going to try and redeem myself on Sunday trying to find some BIG bass on Erie.

3. Gerat stories guys. Ain't fishin great?

4. Chinese Buffet Sickness....been there done that lol.

When you going to take me to these ponds where you always get 4 and 5lbers? :p

5. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

yeah mitch, u never offered to take me there either .. wassup with that? :p