close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Too Weird ?? You figure it out !

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mrfishohio, Feb 25, 2005.

1. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

2. ... that is always worth the effort Jim ;)

3. rockbass

rockbass Banned

It worked the first time but not the second or third

4. If you look a lot of the signs are the same and when you start doing different numbers like say 40, so that would be 36, and look at the sign and then 60, which would be 54, the sign for 36 and 54 are the same. And then say you use 40 4+0=4 and 40-4=36 well if you use 41 you get 4+1=5 and 41-5=36 and for 42, you guessed it 36. all he way up to 49 4+9=13 and 49-13=36. So there will only be one number for all the teens, one for the 20's one for the 30's and so on. So if you use a number in the teens it will be 9, the 20's will be 18, the 30's will be 27, the 40's 36, the 50's 45, the 60's 54, the 70's 63, the 80's 72 and the 90's 81. So as long as the sign for 9,18,27,36,45,54,63,72 and 81 are the same he will always get your sign right.

5. Im glad my ol lady cant read my mind like that.

6. It is pretty simple. All possible solutions have the same symbol.;)

7. Miso_Ohio

Miso_Ohio Green Eggs And Ham

You all shut up, its MAGIC!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  8. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

It's not magic........it's like peanut butter on the rye-krisp. Why? Because the fish like it. In this case...why? Because it's cool :D

9. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

You gonna finish that beer Miso??? :)

10. Miso_Ohio

There you all go telling me it isn't real, I feel almost as bad as the day they told me Santa was not real. You do got to admit it is pretty cool though, if someone could pull something like that on the street or at a bar you all would be amazed.

Tpet, go get your own beer, I know I got to get a new Keg tomorrow.

11. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

I'll be at your place ........what time are you getting back from the keg place???? :D :D :D

12. whoaaaa now who went and said something that stupid!!!

13. Wife has always said that I was empty up there, must be why it never worked. I beleve that i amm jist to smart foor that fellar :D

14. mrfishohio

I don't care, you're not punching anything in, and it does come up different, even if you don't pick a number. I did one, and I though, okay he's wrong, but I did the math wrong (45, 4+5=9 I said 34 in my head, but the symbol came up for 36 which is correct) I could figure it out somehow if you actually clicked on something, I made sue not to move the cursor over anything either, just leave it on the crystal ball & pick a number....maybe it's just me, but it's too creepy.

15. mrfishohio

Thought I'd trick it & use the same number, the symbols shift, so you always get the right symbol. Which ever number you use, it will have the correct corresponding symbol. It's just coincidence he knows which one........ ;)
    Now that I think about it, how come Santa knew I wanted that Tonka crane anyhow?? :confused:

16. steelmagoo

steelmagoo Enjigneer

Notice that you always get an answer that is a multiple of 9? Also notice that all multiples of 9 on the chart have the SAME SYMBOL? It's not THAT creepy :D

17. steelmagoo

steelmagoo Enjigneer

Maybe I should have finished: the symbol that shows up in the "crystal ball" is always the one that was assigned to the multiples of 9.

18. mrfishohio

There's another one I used to have where you picked a card, but upon close examination, the cards would change, they go would red/black suits, but the hearts & diamonds would switch.

19. mrfishohio

20. Miso_Ohio

Jeez that made me jump, doing the eye test kind of reminded me of something. In my last office we had a few guys that where color blind, so one of my co-workers got a poster and hung it on the wall. It was set up like those color blind test except instead of seeing numbers it said "Color Blind People Are Stupid", we all got a kick out of that.

As for the card trick it is a classic one, here is site that has quite a few of these online magic tricks, they are kind of fun to figure out.

Real Magic