close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Too strict???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by timberkatz, Jul 1, 2005.

1. Guys, as some of you know me as Timber_Katz from BOC & I've been around here at some time. Anyway...I've posted my first newborn daughter picture on my profile & guess what, Tim Hade that had been around here before & hes now a BOC staff , emailed me telling me that I wasn't allowed to post a picture of my newborn but my own face :rolleyes: & I voiced my opinion that BOC has no right to discard the picture of my pride. But then they suspensed my account over that. Lord have mercy. Is it just me or are they going overboard with policy & stuff? I know this has nothing to do with this site but just wanna rant! Damn :mad:

PS, would not surprise me one bit that one of the member over there reading this & rat me out, like I would care. I never need their help nor do I ever need one from them. they :S

2. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

That is one reason I dont post on the boc anymore...They are way to strict you cant even put a link in your post..and they have lost alot of members.

3. Said theres over 10 thousand regriesterd members even I know they only have maybe 40 or 50 members current after the rest of them left the board since they've started. What a joke. I'm sticking here. Ohio is my home where everyone is understandable & reasonable!

4. dnm

dnm

Whats Boc?

5. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

BOC was and is a joke anyway guys....its fun to read about others fishing trips and stuff, but truthfully, theres only so much you can post about rigs, baits and stuff about cattin..all the rest is just BS.
    All the guys i know that used to visit that site, no longer do because of the same stuff you guys are talking about.

Scott

6. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

Bank of China,
    board of certification

"brotherhood" of catfishermen:rolleyes:

7. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

boc is brotherhood of catfishermen

8. rockbass

rockbass Banned

I joined that site, but have not posted on it. Thanks for letting some of us who didn't know know.

9. post it here man we all like to see them future fishermen/ladies.congrats on the baby girl i`m sure you`ll have many great fishing memories.

10. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Yes, and we have a catfishing forum here.