close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

too bad about #8 !!!!

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by dip, Mar 13, 2005.

1. dip

dip dip

thought he was a better driver than that! don't unnerstand how he placed better than the 25 car he wrecked? knew hendrick was gonna be STRONG this week! good deal 48,5, and of course JEFF GORDON! :D

2. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Oh yea guys, How did the Busch's do?

THATS RIGHT #2 & #3. YES!

My wife looked at me earlier today during the race & said (QUOTED) "We're a Bush loving family arent we?" I said yes, dear we are. !!!!

3. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

Oh lord, here we go again remember where Gordon was about this time last year looks like Dale is havein that kind of start.... we'll see

4. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Looks like Dale should not have dumped his old team.

5. Hate to say it, but took DEI out of Sporty's fantasy NASCAR league and had one of my better showings in a long time. What about RCR? Harvick had a very good run. Maybe RCR finally figured out they aren't building cars for Dale anymore and are starting to build them for their current drivers.

6. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

I dont think Dale wanted to do that, wasit it Teresa's idea to dump the team?

Man I tell ya what Jimmy Johnson is going to have a great career.

7. JJ looked good as always yesterday and JG did too...
    Guess my next move is to dump JR from my FNL too...

8. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

Hendrick cheated! The 48 and 5 failed post-race inspection and I'm pretty darn sure the 25 and 24 would have too. The DEI cars are horrible on flat tracks.