close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

tonight

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by BigBassGuy, Jul 15, 2007.

1. im going out tonight to fish catfish at griggs... what do you guys think? just cast it out as far as possoble, double hook with some hot dog? and then just wait? ill be out from around 10-1. anyone have a real promising spot/location or better bait? let me know! maybe ill even see someone out tonight!

2. I see alot of guys fishing around the Hayden bridge, probably wouldnt hurt to get some nighcrawlers or liver just so you can have something back in case the hotdogs dont work, shrimp might be a option as well.

3. 01mercLS

01mercLS It's Fishing not catching

If your going to catfish around griggs, go below the spillway, towards the frisby golf, and use shad with a 3 oz weight and get it as far as possible.

4. topwaterdevil

topwaterdevil SMB and Saugeyes.

It's the reservoir on the Scioto river in Northwest Columbus. Look for ski boats, trash and empty bait containers. You can't miss it. The Fishinger and Hayden Run bridges go over it and there's a lot of access off Riverside Drive.

5. fishingredhawk

fishingredhawk Ohio Hawg Hunter

It's a very bassy lake too!

6. where can i get some shad? and is it just a waiting game at that point? i had NO LUCK tonight at all... oh well, it was a beautiful night!

7. Bubba bass bigfoot

Bubba bass bigfoot Lucky Fisher, or skilled?

not sure about the bait. Sorry about the skunk getting ya. Its just set'n ya up for a Fish Ohio cat next time.

8. fishingredhawk

fishingredhawk Ohio Hawg Hunter

Haha, just go bass fishing! Every time I'm out there fishing a tourny it seems like I end up catching a flathead.

9. when bass fishing out at griggs... wheres the best spot for shore fishing, and what lures/baits are you using? what time of day is best?