Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, I havent been up for two weeks now and was wondering where the walleye were around the islands area? I leave out of west harbor so let me know where to go please. Thanks all and good luck fishing.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Slow. I fished the northwest end of Kellys the last 2 weekends. 2 weeks ago the kamakazies were going like crazy Friday. Had a guy that I had to tie on his lure and bait his hook. That didn't last long after a while told him I'd take his fish off but he needed to bait his hook. He limited. Up in the colum if you can find an active pod they are the easiest but usually smaller fish. I had 7 Of Kgones counters this day. All of them came on the bottom. Sat no fish in the column. I was the only one to catch fish all deep. Last weekend tough all weekend but you can save some gas and still catch some fish here. Move around and use oyur depthfinder subtle changes in depth and marks try them. I catch all mine on a gold harness the other guys were cathing kamakazies on weight forwards. The fish deep are a subtle bite if it feels different when it drops back set the hooks.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts