close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

To the person that stole my stuff.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Fish4Fun, May 19, 2007.

1. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Iam not going to go on and on about this but just in case the person stops by this web site i want them to know :mad: I hope they enjoy my lantern and my chair. And thanks for at least leaving my table, chair, tent and banners. Your hands must have been full with my lantern and chair.

Watch you things at alum fellow fisherman and tournament directors we have someone with sticky fingers. They stole my lantern that was hanging on the bass weighing post at new galena ramp and stole one of my chairs that was under my tent while we were out fishing today.

The lantern was a big mistake we all forgot about it hanging there but in a good world it would have still been there when i got back.

2. Sorry to hear about your loss, unfortunately its nothing new in todays world, a couple years ago at work I was reaching in my pocket while in the breakroom to get some change for a soda, well a 20 dollar bill that I had must have came out and nobody said a word, several people were in there at the time, went to look for it at lunch and it was gone, it stung a little, and needless to say I was burnt for a while, but in the end I just chalked it up as a learning experience.

3. Of all the luck. I have got so that I scratch my name on my stuff somewhere. That way if I see it anywhere, anytime I can call a cop and then confront the person. It is too bad that stuff happens in this world we live in.

Again, Sorry.........

Lily wants to know if you want her Hermit Crabs man. The whole shebang.:(

4. fugarwi7

fugarwi7 Lumberjack

I've also heard that there is a high incident rate of vandalism at the parking lots in the evenings at Alum's ramps...keeps me from going out there to troll the dam area at night...sorry to hear you are a victim of the same crap...why can't people just leave things be and let other's possessions alone??

5. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

ya man my little girl would get a kick out of those if lily wants to get read of them i will pick them up for my little girl.

All in all it sucks but i should have put the lantern up and lesson learned we just completely forgot it was hanging there.

6. Bubba bass bigfoot

Bubba bass bigfoot Lucky Fisher, or skilled?

that sucks. dont know why people are they way they are today. it does not matter if you left it back there, if people had some decency they would have figured o some one forgot it, they will be back, and left it be.

7. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

i agree bubba, it was obvious we would be back we had tournament tent set up and everything.

8. The ramps at Alum are shakey at best during the day. I never have anything out and not locked down. I once asked a ranger how many people they caught a year that were stealing- None he stated, most people don't report it.
    To everyone- If you see someone acting shady ask them if they need help, if they are up to no good, thy will get defensive, but will normally leave!

It sucks that a few bad apples need shot.

9. From all these reports I don't think it would be hard to catch someone stealing there.

That really sucks Jerry I never thought theft was such a big issue around the boat ramps until I started reading recently on here about how much stuff everyone has lost while they were out fishing. It is ridicilous people must act on that level, I really hope someone catches one of these people one day.

Again it doesn't seem too hard to create a setup for these crooks, and I bet it wouldn't take that long to catch one either...I guess the rangers have better things to do.

10. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

it'd sure be one hell of a world if we didn't have to put up with thieves and criminals!!!!

11. Hey Fish,

Sorry for your loss, that sucks. But thanks for sharing; it serves as a reminder to the rest of us to be careful this season.

As crappy as the experience was, at least it's nice to know that a whole bunch of people like us on this site would never do such a thing.

Better luck the rest of the season.
    Steph