close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

To Raider- From Red, Birthday present!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LakeRaider, Apr 13, 2004.

1. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

OK. now I have a rather extensive collection of Indian artifacts and war weapons (being part indian myself) and arrowheads that I have collected or knapped myself, but, by far , this is the wildest item in my collection from Red ( for you new people, Red is my wife of 22 years) Brought it home from her trip down south. "Here honey, Happy Birthday" Wow, cool, a peacepipe!
    A snapping turtle peacepipe! Gotta show this to zfish! "Hey Mike, check this out" as I,m demonstrating the proper use of an indian firestick, his reply is
    "Oh great Todd, your,e smoking a turtles a$$! " I,m sure I had a strange look on my face but the rest of the family were rollin on the floor! Oh well, thanx for the cool present Red!!!! :cool: Raider<><>

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  2. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

Sorry but thats what it looked like. BTW your face was a kodak moment . Wish I would have taken a picture cause even zfish can come up with a good joke every now and again. Oh BTW. Next time Im over have her make us those drinks again. Man those were GOOD!!! I think you're trying to make me an alcholic. Lol. Hopefully we can go take my boat out and the GIII out for a test run. Later on though I have to take the hydro out. :D:D

3. fishinchick

fishinchick The 'Chick!!!!

Cool b-day present. :) As for the Turtle's @$$ comment.... :eek: :eek: :eek: :D

4. Pretty cool. I believe the english translation for that particular pipe is: "Let's go scare the crap out of my mom".