Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have listed this boat once but the price just went dow it is a 78 glasstron with 85 hp merc the motor is in excellent condition boat is fair it pulls skiers no problem it ncludes knee board an two gas tanks you can hear it run if like it also comes with trailer tires will need replaced soon i can help deliver all for 500.00 please rid me of this so i can bye little jon boat for summer no longer able to do water sports due to accident ...and it is not an ideal fishing boat for me it has newer floor an carpet and bench seat padded with leather!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i have listed this boat once but the price just went dow it is a 78 glasstron with 85 hp merc the motor is in excellent condition boat is fair it pulls skiers no problem it ncludes knee board an two gas tanks you can hear it run if like it also comes with trailer tires will need replaced soon i can help deliver all for 500.00 please rid me of this so i can bye little jon boat for summer no longer able to do water sports due to accident ...and it is not an ideal fishing boat for me
i can get pics if anyone need to see ......

·
The one others want to be
2,220 Posts
I'm in Cincinnati. I won't go across the state for the boat but I may drive a little bit. P.M. me back and fill me in.

Craig

·
Registered
317 Posts
Hmm not sure if he still uses the site so I'll post, Boats gone, I bought it sorry:( figure I'd do the proper thing and let people know so they don't keep wondering. Although if my G/F doesn't stop bringing it up every time we getting into an argument about buying something it may be up for sale again soon.:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts