close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

To all you crappie fisherman!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bass_assasin, Mar 12, 2005.

1. I just picked up the latest issue of In-Fisherman magazine and there was an intresting article I would like to share. Dont worry about picking it up, because the artcle is on their website. Just go to http.//in-fisherman.com/ and click on "web exclusives". Then click on the article toward the bottom titled- "Crappie Location-Finding Spring Slabs"...very intresting read. Actually, the whole issue is great because it is their annual "multi-species" edition. There is also a great article on "swimming jigs". I know what I'll be trying this spring:) Anyway, hope you enjoy it!!! Good luck on the water, and remember...."the worst day fishing is better than the best day at work:)"
    Peace,
    Bass_assasin :cool:

2. Freeze

Freeze Cisco Kid

3. TexasRigged

TexasRigged Lover of all things wet.

4. Ive got my tails ready to get em! Im getting pumped up for this years already. Ive taken a few so far but nothing like the hogs Im after. I had one last year snap my best rod!Im going back after that one for sure! Glenn