close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

To all of you OSU fans

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by midnight, May 20, 2005.

1. My wife made this as a gift to Coach Jim Tressel. My boss asked her to make it. Here is also a picture of that same pattern in reverse colors with out the name. It's not a good picture since the size had to be brought down so much. Lost a lot of the quaility but you get the idea.

Since it's such a dark picture when the picture got brought down so much.... The top says - The Tressel's and the bottom says Buckeye County.

Attached Files:

2. This is the original picture that was done before the other got made. The colors was changed for Tressel and name added.
    GO BUCKS! (Of course husband is a Penn Stater.... So he doesn't like this)

Attached Files:

• OSU.jpg
      OSU.jpg
      File size:
      90.5 KB
      Views:

3. sgofish

sgofish AEP or Bust

God knows we all love Joe, but he has to go. Go Bucks!!!

4. GO BLUE!!

Later,
    jay

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  5. Ivan

Ivan Cigar a-fish-ianado

Very nice gift and GO BUCKS!

6. she does this with just about anything you want.....she is working on a dale earnhardt sr. that is real cool. she also does can holders with number 8 or 3 u name it she can make it....i dont think she will do a 24 though!!!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

7. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

Think that was a little uncalled for :( ....typical michigan fan i quess :mad:

8. oh gezz well if I upset you in anyway let me say i'm sorry. Ivan played along just fine.

later,
    jay

9. hey now just wanted share that with u all......any of your better halfs might like 2 se the things she can make......shes vary good at it....

10. sportsman05

sportsman05 avid sportsman

11. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

Just messin with ya too...RarrrrHissHiss...LOL :D ...I like to ruffle feathers every now and then

12. Ivan

Ivan Cigar a-fish-ianado

OSU, Meechigan, and whomever else fans, it doesn't matter all that much until November :D . The common denominator here is that we're all just common folk who like to fish and swap stories, nothing more and nothing less.