close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

TNT Series

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by Phil Carver, Apr 22, 2008.

1. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

Just an FYI that the TNT Series will be hosting its first event of the 2008 season this Thursday at O'Shaunessy. There is no membership fee's to pay and entry fee is set at a low cost of $35 per 2 man team which includes the big bass pot. Blast off by boat numbers drawn promptly at 5:30 pm. See everyone there! :D

2. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

cool, Hopefully I can make some of these this year.

3. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

I plan on being there! hopefully the fish cooperate.

4. Phil Carver

Looking forward to seeing you Kevin. From what I have heard , a few fish are being caught. Should be a good weigh in. :)

5. Phil Carver

I want to thank everyone that came out to join us and kick off the 2008 season for the TNT Series. We hosted a total of 26 boats this week and look for the field to grow by next week. The fish co-operated for most teams. A total of 7 teams were able to come up with a limit and a total of 74 fish brough to the scales. Here are the top 5 teams of the night.

1st place - Imler & Jarrell with 5 fish weighing 6.22#
    2nd Place - Tracey & Luther with 5 fish weighing 6.04#
    3rd place - Stiles & Williams with 5 fish weighing 5.74#
    4th place - Kenedy & Kenedy with 5 fish weighing 5.70#
    5th place - Shocker & Young with 4 fish weighing 5.49#
    Big Bass went to the team of Cooke & Guegold with a 3.40# LM

Great job to everyone ! We only had 2 boats that did not bring a fish to the scales at this event. Next week we will be at Alum Creek so look for some big bags as well as some HAWGS to come to the scales! See everyone there. :)

6. Marshall

Marshall Catch Photo And Release

Nice job rick and dave.