close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

TJ's stays a BENGAL!

Discussion in 'Sports Talk' started by H2O Mellon, Mar 2, 2005.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

Well the Bengals shelled out the cash for TJ. I think roughly $3mil per year. As soon as it was known the Bengals had him, Baltimore signed Derrick Mason.

Now, I hate to say this, but I think the Bengals will cut Peter Warrick, & for good reason. Hes injury prone & right now is the #3 receiver behind Chad & TJ & just head of Kelly Washington. I say cut Warrick & make a run @ Chris Horvan from Minnesota.

2. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Yea!!!! Go Browns!

3. H2O Mellon

Boy the "New" Browns are about as bad as the "Old" Bengals were w/ draft picks.

Did you see that Pass that Couch threw to Kevin Johnson in the playoffs? Plus that nice TD run by William Green, and how an we forget the sack that Gerald Warren had............ Oh yea I forgot those "Franchise Players" guys arent w/ the Browns anymore! :p

Wow, lets see the Browns just traded their 1st rd pick (Warren in '01?) to Denver for a 4th rd pick and MY team is the one nickednamed the BUNGLES.

4. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

I'm not a huge fan of Hoosh. I think they overpaid for an average receiver at best. They need to get a receiver who can strech the field and TJ just can't out run people. Just my two cents, a good possesion reciever. Still needed: a speed burner

5. Tee

Tee Team OGF

Good points Kevin. Thats my viewpoint as well. T.J. is a good 3rd down and special teams guy but I think the $$$ could have been better spent.

The thing that they DID do right is re-signing/tagging Rudi. The man is a consistantly good RB. You know what you are going to get with Rudi. Well over 325 carries/year and he'll get you those extra 2 to 3 yards after contact. Its going to be a GREAT year! :)

6. H2O Mellon

I like the fact that he knows the system, basically the same since college. I will admit they overpaid, I heard his '05 salar is $5mil. Ouch! I still think this forces them to cut Warrick.