Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a tite lok downrigger track model 5907-1 . They are available from the tite lok website but their prices are about 100 dollars higher than the only online retailer I have found with it listed. I am hoping to find a local shop that can order it for me. If anyone knows a local shop that deals with tite lok please let me know.

Scott

·
The Original Hot Rod
6,732 Posts
I am looking for a tite lok downrigger track model 5907-1 . They are available from the tite lok website but their prices are about 100 dollars higher than the only online retailer I have found with it listed. I am hoping to find a local shop that can order it for me. If anyone knows a local shop that deals with tite lok please let me know.

Scott
Yeah, I found their site to be more expensive than their dealers.
Here's the place I used...reasonable and pretty quick turn around time.

http://www.captgarys.com/catalog/index.php

·
Bit by Musky bug
8,459 Posts
Scott I know Dave's Bait can get them and also know Rodmakers also carries the full line, they stock some stuff but not sure if they have what you need give them a buzzz. sorry don't know the number off hand.

You fishing Geneva???

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks guys I will make some calls tomorrow.

Hook and Book, right after I I posted this I found that they also carried tite lok and I trust garys alot more than xyz marine sales out of E. Bufu florida.

Kevin I think so. I just need to find a partner that will show up:) My tourney buddy pulled a no show on sat morning for cleveland and pulled another no show the previous weekend!

Scott

·
Registered
9,382 Posts
That's very coincidental! I was just looking for the same thing. Cabillies has nothing substantial-all plastic! Since I was out with SHORTDRIFT yesterday, I was very impressed with his recent addition of two sets of the same model on his Lund! I think he got them at RodMakers but not certain.(oh, by the way, two eye limits and one steelhead at the crib.kevorkian and monkey puke were the hotties)
ps-damned HOT too!!

·
Registered
11,356 Posts
The lowest price I found was at Sportsmen's Den in Vermilion. Denny had the singles for $29 and the triple for around $120.

·
the Susan Lucci of OGF
15,949 Posts
Craig at Erie Outfitters is a Tite Lok dealer.

i met craig yesterday. i got a beckman bag for my net, he had to order it and he would have mailed it to me but i wanted to make sure it fit. he is a straight up dude. didn't try to sell me a bunch of unwanted stuff. i did get some renoskys mirror image divers and light days scorpions. he was VERY helpful and will get my business again. even though the drive was over an hour from where i live. i am positive he can help you out:D

·
Bit by Musky bug
8,459 Posts
Scott sounds like you need to get rid of that dude and find some more reliable guys to fish with, man that would tick me off so bad, I'd cut em off you don't do that to harcore walleyers like yourself.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Kevin it just made for a quicker day. 6 less fish:( He is a good kid just that he is single and and had been "Hooking Up" and with as ugly as this guy that has got to be bumped to the front of the list when he finds a girl:) but I cannot imagine not getting out of bed and going fishing even if I had to drop her off back at the corner where he found her:)

·
Bit by Musky bug
8,459 Posts
HA HA, I will admit I have had my nights but if Frank is waiting for me to go fishing I always show up even if I have to call and say I'm running a little late do to a late night extravaganza. That's funny at least he's getting busy and not drunk with his face on the toilet bowl, or just being lazy and sleeping.

I woke up late the last two tourney's for pre-fishing myself but I showed up although a little late LOL. I know Frank's going to jump on me for this one.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
After hearing the description of these girls he would be safer with his face in a toilet!!!!! I just do not understand taking home dancers:)

·
Registered
2,483 Posts
Mr 5 am over here...LOL

hey were all guilty of beig late or something happing.. but a pure no show.. is a lack of respect IMO.. and 2 in a row... and for som hosses to boot..... BOOOOOO

Scott U seem like a no- nonsense guy.... But u must give alot too..some time who knows what the right thing to do is ???.

i was wondering why i didnt see ya last SAT...I didnt want to ask...

Hope ya find some good and reliable for the tourney.... U gotta a sweet rig there and i know u can fish... Hope all goes well Buddy! see ya on the lake soon!

Frank

·
Administrator
9,450 Posts
After hearing the description of these girls he would be safer with his face in a toilet!!!!! I just do not understand taking home dancers:)
Beer glasses. :D

·
The Original Hot Rod
6,732 Posts
I just do not understand taking home dancers:)
Dancers need love too...! :D So exactly what type of Tight Locks...err, I mean, Tite-lok's was this post about anyway...??? :D :D

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thats a goos one Hook!!!! But it would just be a plain Lock!~!!

Frank, he did not stand me up for a tourney just fishing. I did not fish sandusky for one reason. I HATE goping out of the bay. I was in a tourney out of the bay in the old USFA? it was so rough that my back hurt for a week and my parter hit a few waves so hard he knocked the motor cover off his kicker and I ended up with it in my lap! I swear it was the absolute most miserable ride I have ever taken in a boat. By having it in the bay, It just adds miles to an already long boat ride to get anywhere to fish and to be honest I hate boat rides, I like to fish. I like the rest of the sites and plan to fish the rest.

Scott

·
Bit by Musky bug
8,459 Posts
Well if that's the case you would have really hated being in our boat that day I think we where boat 36 and he just about passed 15 boats on the way out, cutting through all the slop was super intense but the boat and me handled just fine, once we got out it was only another 21 miles till we dropped lines and they were in the water at 7:35, boy was that a trip and with the left over lumps from the NE, hahah, between both day fri and saturday I bet we logged close to 100 miles and went through 50 gallons of fuel it was sick.

I don't mind being the driver but I can tell you being a passenger sucks sometimes and we have glyde rydes too!!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts