Ohio Game Fishing banner
161 - 180 of 221 Posts

·
Registered
1,489 Posts
Finally found some this morning in one location after moving around many times. Mostly smalls and all went back. Appears a very meager number were starting to move back in but that likely will be reversed with the colder temps coming once again. Local Akron area lake. Small plastics 1½’ under a bobber. 3-3½ fow. Water was 61-63 deg.

Fin Fish Marine biology Underwater Water

Food Fish Fin Ray-finned fish Seafood

Vertebrate Fish Fin Ray-finned fish Marine biology

Blowfish Fish Underwater Marine biology Ray-finned fish

·
Johnny tsunami
4,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #165 ·
Hey at least you have time to fish lol. All I do is work and pay bills nowadays lol. Then on my day off it's laundry, yardwork, maintenance on vehicles or something pops up. Life isn't supposed to be like this...lol
Yeah i got a few lucky days the kid certainly makes it difficult to momma bear always has plans to do some "fun" stuff every weekend. Can't wait till my girls a little older so her and daddy can just go fishing every weekend 😉 😁. Damn house work does blow. I always thought id be a gun hoe to work on my house now its just a never-ending nightmare that is draining me mentally and financially!! I liked renting a house much more haha

·
Johnny tsunami
4,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #168 ·
Went yesterday and man do o regret that decision..... Blowing and cold as a mofo. Couldn't hide from it so i trolled sideways for a few hrs. Nothing.. Finally got to a area where there was no wind and worked some shore timber. Couple bites and a small crap and a small gill. Going to try Monday i think

·
just 1 more cast!!!
2,839 Posts
Water Scaled reptile Reptile Underwater Fish

Water Fisherman Fish Lake Fishing

Water Fisherman Tire Fish Wheel

Sky Cloud Fisherman Fish Tree

Hit the river this weekend, didn't get skunked but man was it a tough bite. Biggest went 4lbs. Tried for crappie in the docks, nothing. Then a guy from the marina told me they dredged the other day and tore all kinds of stuff out. Guess those crappie won't be in there anytime soon. Gonna be awhile before I can get out again. Hopefully by then the bite picks up.

·
Johnny tsunami
4,205 Posts
Discussion Starter · #180 ·
Lol i don't! I always think i got a record crappie or a eye for a few seconds then i realize its a big stinky cat! I was minnow bobbin in 3fow for crappie and i see my float just zoom under was thinking it was a pig but nope probably 18" bull

161 - 180 of 221 Posts