close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

TimJC's better half first timer

Discussion in 'Carp Discussions' started by crappielooker, Jun 5, 2005.

1. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

they cameby and picked me up last night and we ventured out.. pretty late start but thanks to the fishgod, it didn't matter.. Kelli's first fish was toying with her bait for quite sometime, while tim went on the white castle mission.. :D finally took the bait and ran like hell.. she fought the fish like a champ and landed this beast shortly after..
    [​IMG]
    tim also got in on the action shortly after with this other screamer..
    [​IMG]
    and this is what i ended up with..
    [​IMG]
    all in all, not a bad night to be out there.. occasional drunks kept us entertained most of the time.. :D

2. catking

catking Banned

Very nice Kelly !!! Good for you girl............ Dang Ak , that's a beauty for sure !!! Weight ??? DA KING :cool: oh yea, nice fish Timmy Boy........ :)

3. crappielooker

4. sweet fish! when I crossed over the bridge yesterday when I was on my way back home. I saw the largest carp that I have seen to date in the river. That thing was very large. I bought polarized sunglasses yesterday and I could see so much in the water. I could even see the crawfish sitting on rocks. Any way it was quite a large carp.

5. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

AK!!! What the heck are you trying to do?? Put me back in the Hospital?? Fish like those are gonna have me out fishing with 1 hand and half an arm!! Dude Take a break and STOP fishing til I'm able to go!!! lol

6. TimJC

TimJC Carp Angler

I'd like to add that my only two fish came while Kelly was at the restroom. Coincidence? Time will tell...

7. purple_fishie04

purple_fishie04 Timjc's little trainee

Thanks Catking! I'm still learning but I think I'm getting the hang of it!

8. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

AK I'd be ashamed of that little thing.

TIMJC, "What is the world coming to when a man can no longer objectify a carp as a sexu@l object?"-has your g/f read that yet? :D

Those fish look yucky & slime covered. (just how they should be) ;)

9. crappielooker

ashamed?? hell noo.. i'm just glad she caught something bigger than bluegills.. :D i think she did a better job than her other half.. :D

10. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

AK, I was just kidding, Man that thing looks way bigger than 20 pounds. Look at the belly, you must have been chumming that sucker!!!!! Great job.