close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Time Warner cable sux!!!!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LakeRaider, May 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LakeRaider

LakeRaider EEEEEK!

You suck!!!! Just s-caned Broadband and went to Roadrunner. Still sux! You ripoff B-tards!!! You suk!!!! Cost me $ for your crap service . Everything new from the putor to the street and still craps out. Heck , now nothing works except slow butt dial up. You suk!!!!!!!!!!! Oh, ok cable dork its in your lines in the street and Red is chewin my butt cause your company and product SUX!!!!!!!!!!! AND i,M STILL PAYIN YOU BAYTARDS FOR YOUR CRAP SERVICE!!!! SCREW YOU!!!!!!!!!! OH YOU RAN YOUR STUPID FREEKIN CHECKS AND FOUND OUT THE PROBLEM HAS BEEN IN YOUR LINES FOR 9+ MONTHS BOOTIN ME OFF EVERY 5 MINUTES.The idiots have been here 3 times in 6 months. Oh, its your modem sir! Well this time I smashed there modem while the idiot was here, he plugged in a new one and guess what, same problem! OH tHATS OK HERES YOUR FREEKIN MONEY EVERYMONTH !!!! WARNER YOU SUCK!!!!!!!! Send your next Larry the cable guy to my door and watch this!!!!!!!! You all work for Clinton or what!!!!!!!!!!! Now that I have vented one of you stupid Warner wipes come over to my house and let me vent on your butt!!!!!!!! Just cost me major bucks and a bad rating on ebay because you stupid $14 AN HOUR SCMUCKS can,t trouble shoot your butt!!!!!!!!!!! I,m postin this everywhere I hang at ! If anyone here works for Warner QUIT!!!!!!!!! Man-I am PISSED!!!!!!!!!!!! Warner screw everybody that works there except 7, save them or pallbearers!!!! Piss offf!!! PissedRaider<><>!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 30, 2015
  2. I Second That About Warner Too.......

3. Now thats what I call some serious venting!!

4. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

Feel better? ;)

Closing this thread, sorry about your luck with TW. Please watch the language in the future. Oh, and please change your avatar.

Thanks,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.