tight lineing port clinton area...

Discussion in 'Northwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Recondo37, Sep 3, 2008.

1. Recondo37

Recondo37 a member

Ok ya'll,,,need help finding a place to bank fish from in port clinton area. left there in 1980, know the changes that has taken place. brother and his relative coming out for a tribute to bill mccleary. i know a spot in sandusky bay, but fishing is tough anywhere this time of year from a bank, no more draw bridge on 2, can you fish there from what remains? any help, or response appreciated...be good/good fish'n.........p.s. nite time i guess....

2. They left the approaches on both sides of the old Bay Bridge and turned them into a public fishing pier...Channel cats and sometimes perch this time of year.

Brad

3. Fishpro

Fishpro Northcoast Madman

Do you mean Don's dad, Bill? What kind of tribute, and when are you heading up? You could hit the pier out at Catabwa, and out at Lakeside. The pier out at Camp Perry would be good right now I bet. The pier uptown is still good too.:)

4. Recondo37

Recondo37 a member

yea, donald lived just outside p.c., and moved to las vegas back in april, first of may

5. Recondo37

Recondo37 a member

6. Recondo37

Recondo37 a member

thanx brad, i know they left the rip rap, saw it a few yeaars back, looking at what was missing, (20) years, realized the draw bridge