throwing a rattle trap today...

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by xmatthewx, Mar 14, 2008.

1. xmatthewx

xmatthewx facebook.com/xmsdx8

it's almost impossible to stop me from getting out on the water, and today was no exception. a little chilly rain isn't going to stop me. so, i went out today it took me a while to figure out what they wanted, but when i did, it was only more frustrating. i don't know what my problem was today, but i missed two, and caught one. i won't even go in to how big the two i lost were, but here is the one i ended up getting in my hands. [​IMG]

2. what body of water?

3. xmatthewx

a private pond. the rattle trap color was fire tiger.

4. nice fish i love ratteltraps black and silver bleeding shad for me lots of eyes and some largemouth great bait

5. nice fish matt, you always seem to pull em out, and like ive said before,one of the things i like about you is your ALWAYS down to fish, no matter what, and thats what its all about!!!

6. xmatthewx

thanks bro, we need to get back out there soon. or you can come up to tipp some time and i'll take you to a couple places.

7. JPfishing

JPfishing go fishing

Nice work man. about to head up to gander and check out some things. thought about hitting a little pond in troy just to get a few casts in. Weather cant stop a man from fishing.....unless it's a tornado or hurricane....things might get a bit hard then, haha :G

8. xmatthewx

yeah i know... i made it out again today. caught another little one on the same rattle trap.[​IMG]

9. I tried rattletraps today but nuthin doin. I managed to catch some on a gitzit tube instead.